The purpose of the statement on personal data protection is to acquaint all visitors and customers of the website with the purposes and basis of personal data processing by Slowatch doo, Podutiška 152, 1000 Ljubljana (hereinafter the controller) and the rights of individuals in this area.
1.) Personal data
Personal information is any information that identifies you as an identified or identifiable individual. An individual is identifiable when it can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by indicating an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, web identifier or by indicating one or more factors specific to the individual’s physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The controller, in accordance with the purposes defined in the following of this Statement, collects and processes the following personal data:
– contact details and information about your communication with the operator (name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and all information provided in the postal or electronic communication);
– data on users of the operator’s website (IP address, dates, hours and duration of website visits, data on the location or entry point of Internet access, data on visited sub-pages, data on settings made, etc.);
– data on registered or logged in users (email address)
– data on registered or unregistered buyers of products (entries in the shopping cart, name and surname, address of residence, e-mail address, telephone number, address for delivery of products, contact details for delivery and telephone number, method of collection and delivery of products, method of payment);
– information on the user’s purchases and issued invoices (date and place of purchase, purchased products, prices of purchased products, total purchase amount, method of payment, delivery address, number and date of invoice, code of the person who issued the invoice, etc.) and data on resolving complaints about sold products.
– data on entries in online forms (eg in the context of prize games, e-list applications);
– other data that users voluntarily provide to the operator when ordering a specific product or forwarding an offer or demand.
The controller does not collect or process your personal data, except when you allow it or. agree to it, ie. when ordering products, when you subscribe to receive promotions and news via our e-list, participate in a prize draw, etc., or when there is a legal basis for the collection of personal data or we have a legitimate interest in processing your data.
2.) Personal data controller
The controller of personal data is the company Slowatch doo, Podutiška 152, 1000 Ljubljana.
3.) Purpose of processing and legal basis
All personal information you provide to us will be treated confidentially and will only be used for the purposes for which it was provided and collected. If there is a need to further process your data for another purpose, we will contact you in advance and ask for your prior written consent.
4.) Data users
We undertake not to pass on your personal data to unauthorized third parties without your consent.
Within the scope of legal powers, your personal data may be disclosed to the following data users:
– postal service providers and logistics / delivery service for the purpose of executing your order;
– distributors, suppliers of goods and authorized repairers;
– law firms and other providers of legal and business advice;
– information technology service providers in the context of software servicing and maintenance;
– administrator and administrator of the website;
– e-mail providers (eg MailerLite and others);
5.) Retention period
We assure you that we only store your data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the individual data was collected and further used.
Personal data that we process based on your consent or legitimate interest, e.g. in the case of sending electronic news, we keep it permanently until you revoke this consent or until the request to stop processing, and we undertake to check the existence of the purpose of processing personal data at regular intervals. We will only delete data before revocation if the purpose of the processing of personal data has already been achieved or if so provided by law.
6.) User rights
The controller ensures the exercise of all your rights that belong to you in connection with the processing of your personal data on the basis of applicable legal regulations.
As individuals, you have the following rights:
Right to Revoke Consent : If you as an individual have consented to the processing of your personal data (for one or more specific purposes), you have the right to revoke your consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the data processing that took place until its withdrawal.
You can revoke your consent at any time free of charge by sending a written statement to the operator at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Right of access to personal data : As an individual, you have the right to obtain confirmation from the controller as to whether or not data relating to you are being processed. If so, you have the right to provide you with access to your personal data (ie to view and copy or copy it) and to provide you with information regarding the processing of your personal data (eg the purpose of the processing, the type of personal data, the users , to whom personal data have been or will be provided, the envisaged retention period, technical and organizational measures for data protection, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, etc.),
Right to Correction: As an individual, you have the right to obtain that we allow you to correct inaccurate personal information about you and to allow you to supplement incomplete personal information. For this purpose, you have the right to provide us with a supplementary statement with up-to-date personal data.
Right to delete personal data (so-called right to forget): You have the right to have the controller delete personal data concerning you without undue delay if there is one of the reasons in Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation (eg if the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, if you revoke consent and for processing and there is no other legal basis, if you object to the processing, there are no overriding legitimate interests if personal data have been processed illegally, etc.).
Right to limit processing: You have the right to have the controller restrict the processing of your data if one of the following cases exists:
– if you dispute the accuracy of the data processing, for a period that allows the controller to verify the accuracy of the data;
– if the processing is illegal and you request a restriction of processing instead of deletion,
– if the data controller no longer needs them, but you need them to enforce, enforce or defend legal claims;
– if you have lodged an objection to the processing until it is verified that the legitimate reasons of the controller outweigh your reasons.
Right to data portability: As an individual, you have the right to receive your personal data in a commonly used and machine-readable form and to pass this data directly to another controller, only if the processing of your personal data is based on consent or contract ratios and processing is carried out by automated means.
Right to object: If the processing of data is based on our legitimate interests, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time for reasons related to your specific situation. In such a case, we will continue to process your personal data only if we prove the necessary legitimate reasons for the processing that will prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or for asserting, enforcing or defending legal claims.
You can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including the creation of profiles, at any time and free of charge, without giving reasons, by sending us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org . If you object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes, we will immediately stop processing your data for these purposes.
We will also provide you with other information regarding your personal data that we process at your request in accordance with applicable law.
Right to file a complaint: If you suspect that the processing of your data violates the legislation in the field of personal data protection, you have the right to file a complaint with the Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia, at Zaloška 59, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia, telephone number: 00 386 (0 ) 1 230 97 30, e-mail: email@example.com .